Allied Armada by Normandy Invasion
Judit Seipert photo
Three horses worked three eighths in :32 3/5 to share honors for the fastest works at the distance at the Under Tack Show for the Horses of Racing Age section of the Ocala Breeders’ Sales Company’s 2020 Winter Mixed Sale.
- Hip No. 209, Sensationalist, consigned by Wes Carter, Agent, is a 3-year-old chestnut gelding by Wicked Rich out of Matty’s Sensation, by Stephen Got Even, a half sister to stakes winner Matty’s Magnum.
- Hip No. 326, Allied Armada, is a gray or roan 3-year-old colt by Normandy Invasion consigned by Julie Davies LLC, Agent, out of stakes winner Mimi’s Tizzy, by Cee’s Tizzy.
- Hip No. 327, a son of Constitution consigned by Eddie Woods, Agent, is a 3-year-old chestnut colt out of Miss Mary K, by Speightstown, a half sister to graded stakes winner Eleusis.
Seven horses worked three eighths in :33 flat.
- Hip No. 245, Calibogee, consigned by Wes Carter, Agent for Lemon Creek Farm, is a 3-year-old chestnut gelding by Golden Lad out of Sensationista, by Purge, a daughter of stakes winner True Sensation.
- Hip No. 265, a 3-year-old bay colt by Kantharos consigned by Stuart Morris, Agent, is out of Wac, by Lost Soldier, from the family of stakes winner Holme On Top.
- Hip No. 278, a 3-year-old chestnut filly by Biondetti consigned by 30-30 Ranch, is out of All Thrill, by Gulf Storm, from the family of multiple graded stakes winning OBS graduate Duke of Mischief.
- Hip No. 299, consigned by 30-30 Ranch, is a 3-year-old bay filly by Karakontie (JPN) out of Communion, by Pulpit, a daughter of graded stakes placed stakes winner Cuvee Uncorked.
- Hip No. 315, Workinonbeinsingle, a dark bay or brown 3-year-old filly by Bahamian Squall consigned by Eddie Woods, Agent, is a half sister to stakes winner Madame Uno out of Hi Avie, by Lord Avie.
- Hip No. 320, How Sweet, consigned by Hidden Brook, Agent, is a 3-year-old bay colt by Candy Ride (ARG) out of How, by Indian Charlie, from the family of graded stakes winner Win With a Wink.
- Hip No. 333, Call Home, a dark bay or brown 3-year-old colt by Dialed In consigned by Parrish Farm’s Agent, is out of Pure Refinement, by In Excess (IRE), a half sister to grade one stakes winner Pure Wool.
Hip No. 241, Ice Cream Castle, consigned by Niall Brennan Stables, Agent, worked three eighths in :33 1/5. The 3-year-old gray or roan filly by Verrazano, a half sister to graded stakes placed stakes winner Big Screen, is out of Scene Maker, by Unbridled’s Song.
Under Tack results and videos are posted on the OBS website at obssales.com and can be viewed on kiosks in the lobby, Video Room and walking area.
Horses in the Racing Age section, Hip No.’s 201 – 351, will be offered immediately following the Preferred session on Tuesday, January 28th. The 151 horses in the Racing Age section include 31 older horses, 84 three-year-olds and 36 two-year-olds, cataloged as Hip No’s 201 – 322 in the regular catalog and Hip No’s 323 – 350 in the Supplemental catalog, available in printed form at the sales grounds. Hip No. 351 is also available in the OBS website and in separate printed form.
A total of 525 horses are cataloged for the Preferred and Open sessions of the Sale, scheduled to begin Tuesday, January 28th with Hip Numbers 1 – 186 (incl. supplements) selling in the Consignor Preferred session, followed immediately by the Horses of Racing Age section. Hip Numbers 401 – 710 (incl. supplements) in the Open Session will be offered Wednesday, January 29th.
Current information about OBS sales, consignors and graduates is now also available via social media sites Facebook and Twitter. A link on the homepage directs users to either site.
Sales results will be available on the OBS website, updated hourly during each session of the Spring Sale. In addition, the latest news regarding OBS graduates, sales schedules, nominations, credit requests, travel information and other news relevant to OBS consignors and customers is also available. E-mail should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding the Winter Mixed Sale or OBS website, please call (352) 237-2154.