SANTA ANITA announces wagering menu for upcoming Winter/Spring meet which begins Saturday, Dec. 26

December 17, 2020


ARCADIA, Calif. (Dec. 10, 2020)–With its highly anticipated Winter/Spring Meeting opener set for Saturday, December 26, Santa Anita Park has announced a comprehensive betting menu that will again feature the popular 20 cent Single Ticket Rainbow Pick Six Jackpot and a myriad of other features, including a North American-low takeout of 15.43 percent on all two dollar Win, Place and Show wagers.

Although Santa Anita remains closed to the public due to continued restrictions relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, fans can watch all of the track’s live races free of charge via and can watch and wager on Santa Anita racing via a variety of ADW platforms including

In addition to the 20 cent Rainbow Six, Santa Anita will again offer the 50 cent Early Pick 5, which features a low 14 percent takeout, as well as the 50 cent Late Pick 5.

With the Jackpot provision in place, the 20 cent Single Ticket Rainbow Pick Six requires a perfect single ticket in order to key a potentially life changing payoff.  Providing there is no single ticket winner, consolation tickets with the highest number of winners receive a payoff on 70 percent of the net pool.  The remaining 30 percent is carried over to a Jackpot pool, which will continue to accrue until there is a single ticket winner or there is a designated mandatory payoff day.

The $1 Stronach Five will again be offered each Friday and will consist of a fast paced series of five races from Santa Anita, Gulfstream Park, Laurel Park and Golden Gate Fields.  The Stronach Five offers players a low takeout of 12 percent.

Santa Anita will also continue to offer the $5 Golden Hour Double, and the $1 Golden Hour Pick 4.  Both wagers embrace late races at both Santa Anita and Golden Gate Fields.

Players will also once again be offered one dollar exactas, two dollar rolling Daily Doubles, 50 cent rolling Pick 3s, an early 50 cent Pick 4, as well as 10 cent Superfectas on all races with a minimum of six runners.

Additionally, the 50 cent Jackpot Super High 5 is again available in all races with seven or more declared starters.  The wager requires players to select the first five finishers in each race, in exact order.  In those races that do not produce a single ticket winner, 75 percent of the net pool will be paid out to those tickets that have correctly selected five winners, with 25 percent of the net pool carried over to the next Jackpot Super High Five race.

Special early first post time on opening day, Saturday, Dec. 26, is at 11 a.m.  For additional information, please visit or call (626) 574-RACE.

Santa Anita Press Release and Photo

@Tracking_Trips amazing amazing amazing

Jimmy Williams @matt918476 View testimonials